Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for June. This month we are excited to show off new Stampin’ Up! products from the just released 2015 – 2016 annual catalog. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. Get your wish list ready!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom number 29 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects.
Well I have to say that I am in LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! Yes, I LOVE my husband – he’s the best! But some days he just has to step aside for my Stampin’ Obsession! And right now, there are a few products that I just can’t get enough of. And when you put them together, LOVE is in the air! The Gift Bag Punch Board, the Triple Banner Punch and the Floral Wings stamp set.
Don’t you just love it! I’m making Gift Bags with the Gift Bag Punch Board left & right! And thanks to you, I have over 750 views on the tutorial video I made showing how to use the Gift Bag Punch Board!
Of course, the Triple Banner Punch makes flagged end banners a cinch; especially if you want to layer different sizes like I did here. (True Story: I almost didn’t order the Triple Banner Punch because I thought it was a triangle punch! Good think I read the fine print description and realized what it was!)
But my most fav is the Floral Wings stamp set! And again, I didn’t realize the potential of this set until I got it and started using it. The ‘blank spots’ in the butterfly are shaped for the roses & leaves just perfectly. We were introduced to triple stamping with tab alignment back in the fall with the Wonderful Wreath, and this stamp set uses that tab alignment for the leaves and roses inside the butterfly wings.
And another: This uses the new 1″ Dotted Lace Trim in Cucumber Crush – another new product I am in love with! I’m so glad I purchased every color 🙂Each gift bag has a different closure: a clothespin, an open top (which has no closure) and a ribbon. The Gift Bag Punch Board allows you to put holes for ribbons if you want, or not. It’s so versatile.
WORD TO THE WISE: When working with paper that has a definite direction to the paper (like the printed words), remember that the punch creates the bottom flaps of the gift bag. So, you want to put your paper into the punch with with the top of the paper towards you and the bottom of the paper in the punch, like this:
Before you get all mushy, saying how smart I am, and how much paper I will save you, and all of that, I have to confess that mistakes are the best teachers! Another episode of the blooper reel – we were making these gift bags at a workshop this past weekend. Well, all I can is that we learned the hard way! But you can learn from my mistake….you’re welcome! 🙂
I hope you will get ‘punchy’ with the Gift Bag Punch Board, the triple banner punch, and spread your wings with the Floral Wings stamp set. I have a product list at the end of this post so you can see exactly what I used if you want to recreate any of these projects. Please contact your demonstrator to order products, or to get a new catalog. If you don’t have a relationship with a demonstrator, feel free to email me. Thanks for stopping by My Stampin’ Space today.
Please leave me a comment and tell me which gift bag is your favorite, and why. I absolutely love hearing from you!
The next stop is Sue Becker at RnR Stamping, number 31 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting; I hope to see you on next month’s Pals Hop!
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Jennifer Michalski at stampingserenity.blogspot.com
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Natalie Bradley at Soirée by Natalie Bradley
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone’s Stamping Zone
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Mase Cards
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Jessica Wilson at My Prapercraft Universe
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
So if you just can’t live another day without a Gift Bag Punch board, or a triple banner punch, or the Floral Wings stamp set, click here to go to my online store or click any of the items below.