When you find that perfect dress, what do you do? You add just the right necklace and purse, and of course, new shoes, right? We all know the accessories make the outfit. Well our favorite toys and tools need the right accessories to complete them, too. Introducing, Stamparatus Accessories. The perfect compliment to your Stamparatus!
NEW Stamparatus Accessories Now Available to Order
We know that owning a Stamparatus means it was love at first sight and we wanted to give you even more love about this versatile stamping tool by introducing Stamparatus accessories!
The new accessories are:
- Small Grid Paper (#149621, $6.50) – Grid paper perfectly sized to fit the Stamparatus for precision stamp alignment every time. (50 sheets)
- Stamparatus Plates (#149693, $15.00) – Additional plates allow you to have multiple stamp arrangements ready to go! (2 plates)
- Stamparatus Foam Mat (#150081, $3.00) – Extra foam mat for photopolymer stamping. (1 mat)
- Stamparatus Accessories Pack (#151049, $24.50) – Includes two Stamparatus plates, grid paper, 1 foam mat.
- Magnets (#148213, $12.00) – Replacement magnets for the Stamparatus. (2 magnets)
Order your Stamparatus Accessories here.
See the Stamparatus Accessories in action in this video:
Perfect for beginner card makers and seasoned card makers alike, there are kits and supplies on sale this week just for the World Card Making Event.
Check out this PDF flier of sale items here.
Shop the World Card Making Day Sale here.
Don’t forget that the Stamparatus, and the Stamparatus Accessories, are great for card makers of all skill levels. When you order your World Card Making Day Sale kits, don’t forget to grab a Stamparatus and Stamparatus Accessories to make your card making and rubber stamping more precise!
LAST CALL! Would you like to receive tutorials for 12 exclusive Christmas projects for FREE. I’m sure the answer to that is a “Of course I want to!” My 4th annual 12 Weeks of Christmas newsletter is slated to begin this week. Only the folks who have subscribed to my mailing list will receive this newsletter and the 12 project tutorials delivered to their in-box for the next 12 weeks. It’s not too late, you can subscribe to my mailing list right here, or fill in the box that pops up when you come to my blog. And please be sure to pass this on to your friends who want to receive 12 free Christmas project tutorials in their in-box also. Friends don’t let friends miss out on a great deal!