STAMPIN’ UP! DEMONSTRATOR BENEFITS:
- Fill your wish list at a minimum 20% discount: Once you join, you can stock up and save 20% or more on your favorite Stampin’ Up! paper, stamps, inks and tools.
- Be first! Receive FREE catalogs and an opportunity Pre-order select Stampin’ Up! stamps, tools and embellishments a month (or more) before the customers sales period –one of my favorite perks!
- Support your habit! Stampin’ Up! offers a fun opportunity to share your passion for stamping and earn extra income and product. The choices are yours!
- No risk. From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits. Stampin’ Up! quarters are Jan. – March, April – June, July – Sept., Oct. – Dec.
- No penalty to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- Earn free stamps with QuickStart, Sale-A-Bration and other promotions.
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips and other awards.
- Attend Corporate Stampin’ UP! events to stamp with other demonstrators from across the country and be first to hear new announcements and see new products.
- Encourage others to join your group (recruit) and receive downline override compensation based on group sales.
- Receive Stampin’ Up!’s exclusive quarterly demonstrator magazine, Stampin’ Success, delivered right to your home!
- Enjoy 2 free months of a personalized Stampin’ Up! on-line store and blog (optional $12.95/mo. after trial).
- Be inspired by video tutorials and project ideas on the Stampin’ Up! demonstrator web site.
- Private Online Groups: When you join under me, you’ll gain access to our private Facebook groups for online support and inspiration 24/7.
- DO IT JUST FOR YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
One thought on “DISCOUNTS & BENEFITS:”