Photopolymer Stamps are here!
What is photopolymer you ask? Watch this video and find out!
We’ve searched long and hard for just the right material to be able to introduce completely clear stamping. And we’ve found it. We’re excited to announce that we now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! The new photopolymer will be an addition to our stamp line and will appeal to all types of stampers. Our top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let’s just say they’re meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- We could go on, but we’ll let you try them for yourself.
They are clearly a great choice.
Designer Typeset Photopolymer Stamp Set #132956 $ 13.95
For more information on the PhotoPolymer Stamps, click here for a flyer.
Ready to jump in and order your set today? Click here to go to my on-line store and get your Designer Typeset photopolymer stamp set today! Don’t forget, until March 22nd, with every $50 purchase of Stampin’ Up! products, you can get a FREE item from our Sale-A-Bration promotion.
So now that you know what photopolymer stamps are, don’t keep the news to yourself – go share this post with every crafter/stamper/scrapper you know. Click on a social sharing button below.