We’re so glad you could join us for this month’s Pals Winter Wishes Blog Hop! We hope you have your holiday wish list ready because today the Stampin’ Pretty Pals are sharing some fabulous cards and projects showcasing our must have wish list items!
You’ve probably hopped over from Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn, I’m stop number 14 on the Pals Hop and I’m glad you hopped in! I’ll help you “hop along” from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for Stampin’ Up! products from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track.
I think the #1 staple in any crafter’s supply is a quality paper trimmer. Stampin’ Up! hit a homerun with the introduction of their new paper cutter. If you have any paper crafters on your holiday shopping list, make them happy, happy with a Stampin Trimmer.
But, my favorite thing about Stampin’ Up! is their product coordination. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE when we have a stamp set and a coordinating punch or dies. The Scentsation Season Bundle fills that bill. Sets like this go straight to the top of my wish list because of their ease of making great looking cards without a lot of work. Stamp, crank, ta-DA! It just doesn’t get any easier than that.
What’s more comforting & welcoming on a cold winter day than a cup of hot cocoa and cookies? My card was designed to be a table (a piece of retired DSP in a woodgrain pattern created that wooden table edge) with a tablecloth (thanks to the Paper Doily Sizzlit) inviting you to come & warm up with hot cocoa & cookies.
The Scentsational Season stamp set includes an adorable mug of cocoa, steam, gingerbread cookies, and a candy cane, Christmas tree & a star. The Coordinating Framelits dies makes cutting those shapes a breeze. Check back here later in the week, I’ll be posting some real simple cards made with this set to give you inspiration for other things to do with this set. A shout-out to pal Ann Schach for her trick to cut a slit in the cocoa and slip the steam inside the cocoa!
I used a blender pen to remove the red ink from the cocoa mug and a Stampin’ Write marker in Chocolate Chip to color in the cocoa. I also used colored sharpies to color the pearls to dress up our little gingerbread men!
I hope you were inspired to add a coordinating stamp set & dies to your wish list and/or the Stampin’ Trimmer to your wish list, or to your shopping list for a crafter in your life! Thanks for stopping into My Stampin’ Space and hanging out with me. Come back again.
Before you hop along, I’d like to give a big THANK YOU to our pal Nicole Watt for the fantastic job she did on creating our Blog Hop badge & buttons. One of the must haves that should be on everyone’s wish list is MDS2! Nicole used the Snow Festival Countdown Template (128136), which is part of the Remember December Collection Disc (129836). She used the recolor tool on the lights and stockings embellishments to customize the look. Want to learn more about MDS2? Email me.
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers, stop number 15 on the Pals Winter Wishes Blog Hop! Thanks for “hopping” by!
- Lori Martin at The Rejoicing PaperCrafter
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Janice Warhank at Janice’s Papercraft Playground
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Bobbi Mangas at My Therapy
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at Stamppaperscissors
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin’ Space
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Shannon Hokanson at My Stampin Blog
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin’ Sunshine