Trick-or-Treat! It’s time for some fun and festive crafting with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals! You’ve probably hopped over from Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions, I’m stop number 22 on the Pals Hop and I’m glad you hopped in! I’ll help you “hop along” from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for Stampin’ Up! Halloween projects along with some tricks and treats along the way! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track.
This matchbook style treat holder also uses my favorite color, Lucky Limeade, and my favorite stamp set of the day, Googly Ghouls. It doesn’t get any better than this!
To purchase any of the supplies used to create this treat holder, feel free to click here to visit my secure on-line store.
Paper: Lucky Limeade Cardstock, Basic Grey cardstock, Basic Black cardstock, Very Vanilla cardstock and Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP.
Stamp Set: Googly Ghouls
Ink: Staz-On Black ink, Lucky Limeade Classic Ink Pad
Cool Tools: Word Window Punch, Blender Pen, Score-Pal
Embellishments: Googlies Adhesive Eyes
Adhesives: Snail & Sticky Strip
I’m giving away a TREAT! Lucky you!
One lucky winner will receive this project AND 3 other treat holders for a total of four (4) Matchbook style treat holders AND instructions on how to make them! This project is so versatile, you can make treats or party favors for just about any occasion.
If you’d like a chance to win, simply leave a comment below by Friday. One random winner will be announced here next Tuesday, so be sure to come back!
Note: I only ship within the U.S. Winner has 24 hours to email me their name and mailing address so stay tuned for the announcement of the winner!
Now hop along for more tricks and treats and some spooky ideas from Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping, stop number 1 on the Pals Trick-or-Treat Blog Hop! Thanks for “hopping” by!
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards.com
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Naki Rager at …notes from Naki
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at Stamppaperscissors
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin’ Ink
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Ann Schach at The Stampin’ Schach
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Shannon Hokanson at My Stampin Blog
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Sandra Conner at Pretty Provisions
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin’ Space