Welcome to our first blog hop of 2014. This month we are excited to show you the new products available in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog as well as a preview of the free products you can earn through Sale-a-bration at the end of January.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper, stop #2 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I have not one, but two projects to share with you today, mainly because I couldn’t make up my mind which one I wanted to show! There are so many awesome stamps & accessories in both the Occasions catalog & the Sale-A-Bration catalogs. My project feature items from both catalogs.
My first project is light and airy.
I love the colors in this pattern, and the random dots just adds to the playfulness of this paper, a new DSP which will be FREE in the soon-to-be released Sale-A-Bration catalog. I was free to choose from so many colors so I used Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Canteloupe, and Sahara Sand papers & inks. “Perfect Pennants” from the Occasions catalog provided the You & Me sentiment. (This comes as part of bundle too, with Banner Framelits dies to save you money!) It also provided the longer banner image too.
“Just Sayin’” is another stamp set in the Occasions catalog and it’s coordinating Word Bubble Framelits dies (another bundle to save you money!) is where the ‘woo-hoo’ comes from.
I can’t reveal pics of the products in the Sale-A-Bration catalog until it goes live, but…. see the smaller banner image? It’s another sneak peek from the Sale-A-Bration catalog (Spoiler Alert: This stamp set has a coordinating punch to give you that perfect flagged end every time). Love a stamp set & punch!
My second project is dark and has such strong contrast. This design comes from the same package of DSP as above. This paper reminded me of a blackboard with colored chalk. So naturally, I wanted to do a chalk technique for the sentiment. “Just Sayin'” provided the gee, thanks word bubble that already looks like it was written in chalk. Perfect! The coordinating Word Bubble Framelits dies perfectly cropped the word bubble.
Both projects feature a new DSP, available Jan. 28th during Sale-A-Bration. As with all the items in the Sale-A-Bration catalog, it’s FREE with a $50 product order (before tax & shipping). Each of the bundles mentioned above are priced just under $50 depending on wood or clear, but when you add an accessory or two, or a consumable item like adhesive, cardstock, ink or envelopes, you’ve reached the point to earn a FREE sale-a-bration item!
So buy a bundle, get Free stuff! It doesn’t get much better than that!
The next stop is Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’ Stop #4 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Goldie Shaul at Punch and Stamp
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space — YOU ARE HERE —
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Janice Warhank at Janice’s Papercraft Playground
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn;
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards;
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Gaines-Davis at Cherry St. Papertreats
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
Thanks to the talented Nicole Watt for creating our blog hop badge and buttons! Nicole used MDS – our digital design software to create them. Interested? Try our software for FREE for 30 days – just click here. You’re welcome!
13 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop – Jan. 2014”
Cute cards. Love your color choices
Great job with your cards. I just love the Sale-a-brations Sweet Sorbet DSP.
Love your circle card===and your sentiments rhyme!
Fantastic and edgy all rolled into one post. I’m partial to the circles. Great job!
Cute cards, love the paper on the second one!
I love your combination of stamp sets/framelits!
great use of this stamp set! what a way to show variety.
Love the DSP… the random circles give the paper a nice chance to straight up polka dots. LOL
Also, the second card remind me of a neon sign. Love the pattern.
Two cute cards…a dynamic duo for sure!
Nancy, your cards are great! You showed how easy it is to make very different cards out of the same pack of DSP, making it a smart investment.
These are so cute! Love the new patterns!
Great teasers, Nancy!! Loved that you showed both styles!!
Comments are closed.