Welcome to the September Pals Blog Hop. This month we are showing off our favorite new products from the new Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom #26 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
OK, I have to admit, when I first saw the Holiday Catalog, there were SO MANY that went straight to the top of my MUST HAVE LIST! I actually had my wish list by page #, rather than item because I knew I needed page 5, and page 41 for example. And even though I did end up ordering more stamp sets than I planned on, I have actually used them all, and love each & everyone! (And I have more on the way! – I just had to have some more stamps & framelits that I didn’t get on the first order!) But the set I chose to share with you today is Festival of Trees and the coordinating Tree punch (of course, this is a bundle so you’ll save 15% when you purchase them together).
I used the Trim the Tree DSP Paper Stack to provide the plaid patterned panel behind the focal point. (I’m loving the Paper Stacks, I’m finding them to be more economical and more user-friendly than our 12×12 pkgs of DSP).
The images in the Festival of Trees are so simple & cute, but I really like the sentiment too. It’s one of the ‘inside-out” sentiments as I like to call them. It’s a great way to add a sentiment on the face of the card, and on the inside too.
Here’s the inside: See what I mean about the sentiment? A Merry Little Wish…For Lots of Joy at Christmas. I know so many of you want stamps with a verse for the front and for the inside, so here it is. And with 5 different trees, the star, the bird, the tinsel, the flower pot, the Festival of Trees stamp set has so much to deliver, esp. for only $15.95. Bundle it with the coordinating Tree Punch and it’s only $27.95
I used the Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits to cut out the piece of Cherry Cobbler cardstock behind the tree.
I hope you enjoyed my simple, little project! It was so fun to make, and I know I’ll be making alot of cards with the set in the next few months.
If you would like to order any of the products used, or anything else from Stampin’ Up!, you can click here or on the pics of each item below.
The next stop is Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains #28 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Katy McGloin at Just fun Stamping
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Shannon Jaramillo at www.EZPeasyCards.com
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space– – – YOU ARE HERE – – –
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
DON’T FORGET: Today is the last day to order your Paper Pumpkin kit for September. And if you have never tried My Paper Pumpkin, today is the last day to try it for only half-price. Use Promo Code HALFOFF2 and get the next two months for only $9.97 each rather than the regular price of $19.95 plus tax. Click here to order yours today!
10 thoughts on “September Pals Blog Hop”
Love this! Beautiful!!
The festival of trees set is one of my favorites too! <3
This is such a festive card made with a fabulous set for producing fun, easy, and quick. That paper stack is a perfect partner for the stamp and punch!
Nancy this is a nice, bold Christmas card. The gold ribbon is really a nice touch!
This is such a cute card, Nancy. I love the gingham and the silver ribbon behind the tree!
Nancy, so glad you chose to use this set. You did a fantastic job of keeping it clean and adding your own style. Love the gold ribbon in the background. Great job!
Love the card, Nancy, especially the silver trim behind the tree!
What a pretty card, Nancy! Love it!!
I like how you used the gold ribbon behind the tree to make it sparkle Nancy. Great card!
Cute card. What a great idea to put the star on the side of the tree rather than the top.
Comments are closed.