Welcome to the Pals November Blog Hop, we’re so thankful you stopped by! This month we’re showcasing projects that feature Stampin’ Up! Thanksgiving and “Thank You” products. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or you may have come from the previous blog on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you can enjoy each and every beautiful project.
I have SO MANY things to be thankful for: a wonderful husband (we just celebrated 27 years of marriage!), our son, our home, good health and jobs, etc. I am also thankful to be involved with Stampin’ UP! I have met so many wonderful people and the friendships I have because of Stampin’ Up! I am so thankful to be part of the Stampin’ Pretty Pals and to be part of their monthly Blog Hop. ‘Nuf said, let’s get on to the stampin’:
I’ve been hosting Thanksgiving Dinner for several years now, and I love having my family over! Each year I make a special party-favor item (usually filled with chocolate!) for each of my guests. This year, I plan on using the popular Square Pillow Box for my treats. Can you tell that I also embossed the Soft Suede cardstock with the fabulous Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder?
I kept the decorations simple and to the point. A circle punched from the 2″ circle punch serves as the backdrop for the awesome acorn. The acorn is stamped and punched using the Acorny Thank You stamp set and coordinating Acorn Builder Punch (Bundle & Save 15%). Soft Suede and Cajun Craze inks were used for the acorn image while Hello Honey ink was used to stamp the banner. Bitty Banner Framelits made easy work of cropping out the sentiment banner.
Thanks for visiting. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Jennifer Michalski at Stampin’ Serenity
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Peggy Noe at Prettypapercards
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space —YOU ARE HERE—
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
Don’t forget to come back again in the next few days. I’ll be traveling to Baltimore, MD to attend the Stampin’ Up! OnStage event. I’ll be getting a sneak peek at the 2016 Sale-A-Bration catalog! Like me on Facebook and sign up for my mailing list so you won’t miss a thing!
Thanks for stopping by My Stampin Space. If you’d order any of the products I’ve used here, please feel free to shop my safe & secure online store. Thanks!
10 thoughts on ““So Thankful” for the Pals Blog Hop”
Not only is this a cute Thanksgiving favor, it will look cute on your table too!
Thanks, Dawn! I’ll post pics of my table all set for Thanksgiving
Such a cute idea for a Thanksgiving party favor!
The pillow boxes are so versatile you can fill it just about anything; I’m filling mine with Ghiaradelli squares (of course), but I may add a little card saying something that I’m thankful for that person.
I enjoy making little treat favors for my Thanksgiving guests, too. This is so cute with the embossing on the paper. Love it!
My family looks forward to seeing what I will make for them each year; I bet your friends and family do too! Happy Thanksgiving
Your guests will love this pillow box. Great texture and use of the Acorny stamp set!
Thanks, Katy! 🙂
Simple, fun and sweet. Love this pillow box – so much texture with such great colors.
Thanks, Brian! That means alot coming from the King!
Comments are closed.