CASE = Copy And Share Everything
Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for February 2016. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our new 2016 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are CASE-ing a project shown in a current Stampin’ Up! catalog. After all, with the Annual, Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs available right now, there is much inspiration to choose from. We hope you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Here is my project:
You may recognize this from the 2016 Occasions catalog, page 16. It is part of the “Love Blossoms” product suite. If you know me, or if you’ve been reading my blog, you know how much I love the product coordination with Stampin’ Up! products. This product suite really delivers when it comes to product coordination!
While the Bloomin’ Hearts thinlits die may be the star of this product suite, the Bloomin’ Love stamp set is the supporting actress! This card features the floral heart heat embossed in gold on a piece of Designer Series paper from the coordinating Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper stack which was shaped using the Lots of Labels framelits. This shaped piece is the focal point of the card, but the details make it special! The small flowers were stamped in Rose Red ink on the Rose Red card stock to frame our shaped paper. A piece of Satin Ribbon and a string of pearls, and the little wooden heart all hail from the Love Blossoms Embellishment kit. A few pearl basic jewels randomly placed tie everything into place.
TIP: While it may look like I used Rose Red for my card base, I actually used Whisper White card stock cut and folded to a standard 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ size. Then I cut a piece of Rose Red cardstock to the same size. This allows me to: 1) -Wrap and adhere the ribbon to the back side of the cardstock layer before I glue it to the card base. 2) Have the inside of my card be white so it is easy to write on. I like to keep things neat & tidy including the insides of my cards.
Thanks for visiting My Stampin’ Space. Please leave me a comment at the end of this post and tell me what you think of my project. To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop! – Nancy
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space — YOU ARE HERE —
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
If you’d like to order any of the products I’ve used here, click here to go to my online store where you can shop securely 24/7 and have your purchases shipped right to your house. For every $50 in products you order, you can choose one item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Click on any of the items below to see each item I used in this project.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog