Glad you could join us for some holiday crafting with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals! You’ve probably hopped over from Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping, I’m stop number 16 on the Pals Hop and I’m glad you hopped in! I’ll help you “hop along” from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for Stampin’ Up! projects featuring the new Holiday Catalog! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track.
My card features several new products from the Holiday catalog. The first thing that caught my eye when I opened the catalog (actually when I first laid eyes on the cover) was the Ornament Keepsake stamp set and coordinating Holiday Ornaments Framelits Die. These two items are available as a bundle to save you money. Stampin’ Up! makes it easy-peasy to coordinate and now, with the bundles, you can save money too!
The other product that I just had to have was the Core-dinations Card Stock. This specialty card stock has a different color core so when you emboss the paper, you can sand it and reveal the inside color – how cool is that? I used the Core-dinations Card Stock in Early Espresso #127848, embossed with Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder # 120175.
I created my card base with Whisper White cardstock, then a layer of Gumball Green. Next I adhered my Early Expresso layer that was sanded to reveal the inside layer.
I stamped my ornaments with Versamark ink and heat embossed them with Stampin’ Emboss Powder in Gumball Green # 128981, Early Espresso # 128980, and Cherry Cobbler # 122949. Then I used my Big Shot die-cutting machine # 113439 and the Holiday Ornaments Framelit die # 127816 to perfectly cut-out the ornament shapes.
The sentiment is from Embellished Events #126497 (c) and this was stamped with Versamark & heat embossed in White. A Rhinestone Basic Jewel tops off the large ornament. A piece of 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon in Gumball Green ties everything together.
I hope you enjoyed my project; if you have to have any of these products, you order from my secure site by clicking on either the item listed above or click here.
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Naki Rager at My Stampin’ Blog, stop number 17 on the Pals Holiday Catalog Blog Hop! Thanks for “hopping” by!
- Lynn Hoyt at Cattail Designs
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards.com
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin Sunshine
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!
- Cathy King at chattycathycardcreations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Diane Roberts at Scoreatfourandaquarter
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at stamppaperscissors
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin’ Space
- Naki Rager at My Stampin’ Blog
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Kim Luithle at Kim’s Stampin Stuff
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikkis Creative Corner
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Bobbi Mangas at My Therapy
- Angie Blake at Angies Musings
- Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
Thanks to our talented Pal, Nicole Watt for the impressive Blog Hop Badges & Buttons she designed using MDS2 and our Orchard Harvest suite of products available in the Holiday catalog.