Welcome to the June Pals Blog Hop. This month we are excited to show off new Stampin’ Up! products from the just released 2014-15 annual catalog and idea book. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. Get your wish list ready!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Deb Simonis on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
One of my favorite new products in the new 2014/15 Catalog is the new In-Color Collection! I am learning to love all of the new colors. I immediately gravitated towards Blackberry Bliss and Hello, Honey, and the beautiful combination those two colors made. I’m now really learning to appreciate Lost Lagoon and it really stands well on its’ own. It really needs just a pop of color, just an accent, to make this color shine. This card shows off how beautiful Lost Lagoon is.
The image is the stamp “Blended Bloom“. This large flower bloom is so versatile; it’s a perfect stamp for watercoloring, or coloring with our new Blendabilities markers, but it also is a great stamp on it’s own. I chose to stamp this image and the sentiment in Lost Lagoon ink on whisper white cardstock and layer it on top of a piece of DSP from the Moonlight DSP paper stack.
The new 3/8″ stitched satin ribbon is so lovely; it’s soft & silky but stands up to hold a bow and knots so beautifully. The ribbon adorning this card is also Lost Lagoon and it is available in all 5 of the new in-colors. A little accent of Hello, Honey and a rhinestone jewel provide just the right accent and pop of color.
Do you recognize the sentiment? If you subscribe to My Paper Pumpkin then you will. It was part of the “Hey, Man” May kit. If you are not a subsciber to the Paper Pumpkin kit, then what are you waiting for? This is the monthly craft kit that comes to your doorstep each month, providing you all the supplies you need to make a project each month. You can get your magical paper crafting escape right here and join the fun each month. Click here for all the deets on My Paper Pumpkin.
The next stop is Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Christie Crosby at Stampin’ Creativity
- KatyMcGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Brian King at Stamp With Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space — YOU ARE HERE —
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Martie Pollard at Crafty Bandit
Thanks to the talented Nicole Watt for creating the badge & buttons for this blog hop. The badge and buttons were created in MDS using the new Best Birthday Yet Digital Ensemble (136520).
5 thoughts on “New Catalog Pals Blog Hop”
soft & pretty. love it.
Beautiful all on it’s own. Love the DSP you chose to go with it.
Sweet and sophisticated all at once! Great card, Nancy!
Love your card! You’re right. This stamp is great just inked up. I love the birthday sentiment and have used it a few times myself.
Nice job incorporating Paper Pumpkin! Just love the new Blended Bloom stamp…looks great just as it is.
Comments are closed.