Welcome to the November Pals Blog Hop, we are thankful you stopped by! This month we are showcasing projects that show our thanks, including both thank you and Thanksgiving themed projects.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing projects.
Question? What do baby wipes, styrofoam plates & ink refills have in common? And what do they have to do with Thanksgiving, or being thankful? Don’t ready any further or scroll down until you’ve had time to ponder that question. Are you ready? Are you sure?
Well, just to be sure, I won’t give that answer just yet. I’ll show you my projects first. Yes, I did say projects, plural. I have not one, but two projects to show off today.
Two projects, but one technique. The leaves in both projects are made the same way. In the top card, I stamped the leaves onto Whisper White card stock and used my paper snips to fussy cut the leaves out. In the second project, I stamped directly onto Very Vanilla card stock.
I used the “For All Things” stamp set for the leaf image. “Good Greetings” was used for the sentiment in both cards – I sure hope you earned that set when it was available as a Host Promotion last month! The Color Me Autumn DSP makes the colorful background. These items can be ordered by clicking on their respective links, or click here to go to my on-line store where you can shop safely.
So now for my answer: Baby wipes, a styrofoam plate & ink refills are used to create the beautiful, mottled effect I used for my leaves in my projects known as the baby wipe technique. And my mailing list subscribers will learn exactly how to do this when I send a video lesson directly to them later this week! Wait, you’re not a subscriber? Well, go to the Mailing List Sign-Up box on the top right and sign up! I’ll wait. You’re finished already? That was quick. Now you’ll get this video lesson and learn how to do this too!
See the variegated, mottled effect this technique creates? I taught the ladies in my Monday night class how to do this, and they LOVED IT! I’m sure you will too so make sure you don’t miss my video class!
Thanks for stopping by My Stampin Space. I hope to see you here again real soon. In the meantime, continue the hop by following the line-up below.
The next stop is Candy Ford at Stamp Candy on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought…Cards by Amy
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- September Gray at septembergray.com
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts By Patti
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Becky Volpp at Inkblossomwithbecky
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space – – – YOU ARE HERE! – – –
7 thoughts on “November Pals Blog Hop”
Thank you so much for the WONDERFUL video!!! 🙂 That was so sweet of you to take the time… 😉 Can’t wait to try e technique.
partridgelu at yahoo dot com
Fun projects and great post! Love your humor.
Thank you, all, for your wonderful comments! This was a great hop filled with so many great ideas and I’m glad to share my fall leaves with you! The video has been filmed, it just needs some editing and I’ll be ready to share it with you in a day or two!
Gorgeous Fall leaves!
Fun leaves…thanks for sharing!
Okay, Nancy… I just signed up. The leaves are beautiful and can’t wait to read all about the Baby Wipes technique. Thanks!
Comments are closed.