Welcome to the first Pals Blog Hop of 2015! We hope your new year is off to a great creative start. To celebrate the start of a new Stampin’ Up! year, we are showcasing products from our newest catalog this month – the Occasions catalog. You may also see new Sale-a-bration products too. If you don’t know how to earn free Sale-a-bration products – contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator to learn more.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky. Use the full lineup below to move along from blog to blog so you see all of the new projects.
When I first saw the 2015 Occasions catalog, and Sale-A-Bration catalog, several items went straight to the top of my Must-Have List! One product suite that really caught my eye was the Chalkboard Paper and Colored Chalk Ink pads on page 25. The chalkboard technique and fonts are really hot & trendy right now and this just fit that trend. (If you don’t believe me, just spend 3 minutes n Pinterest!) The FREE stamp set, Big Day, was the perfect font style & images for the chalkboard technique so it’s kind of like a marriage made in heaven!
I must say that the color isn’t as deep as I hoped it would be, but using a trusty stamp-a-ma-jig, it is possible to double ink to achieve a darker color. It also doesn’t photograph too well! It does look much better in person.
How adorable is this bow? It adds just the right finishing touch. I’ve been making lots of bows lately – you’ll be seeing them on several of the Valentines’ Day cards I have in the works as well as birthday cards.
If you need any of the items I used to create this card, just click on the item name to see it in my online store. Remember, for every $50 of products that you order, you can choose one Sale-A-Bration item for FREE! Maybe you’ll choose the Big Day stamp set.
The next stop is Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I’ll see you next month.
- Amy Whelan at Amy’s Inklings
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomwithBecky
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space — YOU ARE HERE—
- Jane Knudsen at www.seejanestamp.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Blog
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin’ Ink
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Kim Jolley at Stampin’ Artfully
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits From Dawn
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery’s Owlery
- Shannon K Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Liz Gautreaux at Kind Deeds Stampin
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Pamela Sadller at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon